On your first visit, you will be asked to submit a patient registration form and a medical history form. These forms are attached below for your convenience so that you can have them ready at your appointment. This will make your visit much quicker and convenient for you. In addition, you should bring a form of identification along with your insurance card if applicable. For those patients who are uninsured, we have a convenient fee schedule noted below.
Our fee schedule is modest and accessible to almost every family and individual.
- Office Visit: $85
- Phone Consultation: $40 for up to 10 minutes, additional minutes $4 per minute. Response within 2 hours
- Email Consultation: $40 for responses that can be handled in 10 minutes, additional minutes $4 per minute. Response within 12 hours
- House Calls: $250 for 30-minute visit within 5-mile radius of office
- Additional Travel Time: $50 for each additional 5 miles from office
- Prescription Refills: $20
- Tests and In-Office Procedures: These prices will vary depending on the test/procedure. Please contact usfor details and rates.